Welcome to Run in the Sun!

Running, paddling, eating and drinking my way through Newport Beach.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Confessions

My car smells like a gym. A smelly gym, to be exact. It's probably because I keep all my shoes in it, but I'll never know for sure.

Here's the thing: I hate wearing shoes. I like driving in them even less. So, I walk barefoot to my car in the morning, drive barefoot to work, and then put on my shoes. This also makes in convenient for when I go to the gym right after work: my workout shoes and socks are already in the car, waiting for me to stink them up. Then they remain in the car, releasing their sweet stench to the best of their abilities.

I really don't notice the smell (if there is in fact a smell). But let's just say my husband calls my car The Stink Mobile for a reason.

These might smell better than my car.

1 comment:

  1. This is hillarious as my wife does the same thing. Keep running

    ReplyDelete