Welcome to Run in the Sun!

Running, paddling, eating and drinking my way through Newport Beach.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Aloha Friday!

Happy Friday and happy 11-11-11!!

Tonight we are getting ready for a dinner party at our house tomorrow by cleaning, cooking, and more cleaning (we are messy). I'm on the hunt for the perfect drink to serve with spicy chili. Any suggestions?

We also have a planning/coffee date set for tomorrow morning, since we leave for Kauai a week from today. Have you ever been to Alta? Dessert for breakfast is the way to go... and the way to spoil my Hawaii diet.
Kauai.
Sunday I am hoping for a good 9 to 10 mile run. I kicked ass on my 7 miler yesterday on the treadmill, and I'm so ready to pound the pavement this weekend after missing last week's long run. Yes, my back is feeling better, but I am still using Bengay nightly, if not for the pain but the comic relief the rubdowns bring.
So sexy!
What are your weekend plans?
ps Thank you to all our veterans for serving our country so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment