Welcome to Run in the Sun!

Running, paddling, eating and drinking my way through Newport Beach.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Confessions

I snuck out to the gym during my break today for a quick 31 minutes on the Precor. I hurt my back pretty bad this past Saturday and atrophied on the couch for the rest of the weekend, so I was anxious to burn some calories. This means, of course, that my workout clothes are fermenting in the car while I'm back at school, awaiting my return for another upper body-motionless workout later. But that's not the confession-y part.... while I was sweating, I was jamming to the Wicked soundtrack. Yes, that's right, the 2003 hit Broadway musical.
Official poster.

In my defense, there are some great songs on here. I dare you to not theatrically raise your arms as Elphaba belts out "Defying Gravity," and it's a fun way to pass the time. But it's a little weird, so there you have it. I'm a badass like that. 
Any semi-embarassing songs you listen to while you work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment