Welcome to Run in the Sun!

Running, paddling, eating and drinking my way through Newport Beach.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All Good in the Hood

Yesterday's EGD was kinda awesome in the way that I slept about 12 hours, ate frozen yogurt, was able to find my parked car without too many problems this morning, and was found to have a "normal" stomach. The anesthesia they give you makes you way forgetful, so I only had to ask the husband 4 times what actually happened. I'm told a "shitload" (that's a quote from my doctor, btw) of biopsies were taken, but everything looks fine for now. So we will see what develops!

I tried running today but only made it 2 miles on the tm before visions of internal bleeding stopped me. They didn't tell me a time restriction on no exercise, but something tells me pounding out 6 miles wouldn't be the best thing.

Anyway, what do you all think of Sport Beans? I have tried a few different flavors before long runs, but fruit punch is grody. I'd like to find a favorite flavor before the weekend if I'm able to do the 10 miles I have planned.

See? Grody.
Do you have a favorite? What else do you eat for energy before long runs?

No comments:

Post a Comment